Sign in to follow this  
APH-Alex

Religion

Now, for today's totally random detour:

Mathematically, shouldn't combination locks be called permutation locks?

You believe what he wrote because You want to believe what he wrote.

But Whatever you don't find me trolling every Religion related thread trying to tell how wrong everyone Is. :thumbsup:

Believe what who wrote? AFAIK I was referring to the invalidity of the "article" that WML linked to.

Here's a jew's (my) point of view:

1. Jews believe that Jesus was a man. He was a remarkable, religious man and a follower of Judaism (it was his disciples that created Christianity). We do not believe that he is the son of God.

2. Jews do not think that the Holocaust was an attack by Christians. It was organized by Adolf Hitler and his Nazi followers.

Here's a jew's (my) point of view:

1. Jews believe that Jesus was a man. He was a remarkable, religious man and a follower of Judaism (it was his disciples that created Christianity). We do not believe that he is the son of God.

2. Jews do not think that the Holocaust was an attack by Christians. It was organized by Adolf Hitler and his Nazi followers.

So you claim that what the last half of the Bible says is completely inaccurate? Also, according to you, who is this Messiah that is prophesied in the the old testament by Isaiah?

The holy scripture in the Jewish faith is called the Torah. It consists of the first five books of the Christian bible (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy). those are the sciptures studied in Judaism, nothing more. i have not personally read any of the other scriptures that are included in the Christian bible so i cannot say that they are inaccurate or not.

Oh I see, I thought that you guys read from the same bible. The Torah, evidently, contains all the boring (law) books of the Bible. It has none of the Psalms and Proverbs, Ecclesiastes and such all of which are in the Old testament. I always thought you guys went off of the old testament.. :thumbsup: Strange.