Sign in to follow this  
APH-Alex

Lighters

Hey, just thought I'd make a thread since I just recently bought a new lighter. So, post your lighter(s) here, unless of course your mom has her camera with her in Vancouver, in which case just post a generic picture from the site.

Mine:

Ring Of Fire Actual Size

21192.png

Zippos aren't just lighters, they're icons. Plus, you can do pretty cool tricks like opening and lighting them with two snaps of my fingers. :P Oh, and butane jet lighters are freakin' crazy man. Have you seen them? The flame is like 10cm long but all you can see is like 2cm of it. The flame like goes through stuff, but right now I only have a Zippo and that's all I plan on having. I need some fuel for it though.. I kinda ran out.

Edited by APH-Alex

Aph Alex has no friends but his lighter!

:P Oh buuurrrrrrrn.. :P By the way, the 'p' and the 'h' are supposed to be capitalized. :D Oh, and you might want to work on your disses, because these ones are getting a little old now. :no:

Edited by APH-Alex

Oooh remove the safety latch, and you've got yourself a flame of fantastic fun :P

What's more fun is when you spray deoderant into it. I think.

Oooh remove the safety latch, and you've got yourself a flame of fantastic fun :P

What's more fun is when you spray deoderant into it. I think.

rofl, What safety latch? I have a Zippo, and this is what it looks like when it's open, this one is not mine since I can't get a picture of mine ATM but still:

180px-Zippo.JPG

:P Where would it go? These lighters work by releasing fluid from a damp sponge below and lighting a wick. This and the fact that they have a small 'wind guard' is why they used to be referred to as "windproof lighters."

As for the deodorant, it's simply a flammable fluid.

Edited by APH-Alex

I like your avatar :S

Your sig is....kinda plain? Nice lighter though....

Since when is this thread about my signature and avatar? Thanks for the compliments, :) but you should post your lighter.. even if it's a BIC.

EDIT: W007!!11!!! 2,012 post!!!~

Edited by APH-Alex

my current lighter is Homer smoking dope =|

I own a Zippo also but I don't like Zippos myself. Although mine isn't as fancy and doesn't have an engraving =| At least a lady gave it to me as a present :S but she didn't like the fact I smoke lol

I've had a modified lighter with a Spice Girls picture wrapped around it. That's it for me for lighters, I only have regular Bics