Sign in to follow this  
APH-Alex

Lighters

Anyway, back to the topic of Lighters. Are there really exotic ones that would be worth likeee $100?! :S I think I saw one in Quebec worth at that price :)

Oh, alright then. If I'm not mistaken, it was a lighter with a playboy rabbit embroidered. It would've made for a nice souvenir, of course.

Why on earth would anyone want to purchase a lighter for that much money though?! Honestly...

Maybe due to the fact that it was hand crafted in Japan and was make of pure gold, platinum, and crystal? Collectibles, duh!

No, their stupid, they just wana use the wood. Its gonna start burning, and the wood is gonna catch fire, and their gonna be smoking that. Its gonna be hilarious when they burn the trachea, fudgin nubs

I've been shopping in Montreal smoke shops and there are $200+ zippos. They're supposedly one of a kind (or 1 of a million made) which to me is useless but then again they are built with quality.

Oh I've also had one of those blue flame lighters too. They are awesome but don't last long

No, their stupid, they just wana use the wood. Its gonna start burning, and the wood is gonna catch fire, and their gonna be smoking that. Its gonna be hilarious when they burn the trachea, fudgin nubs

Haha maybe pour on some gas as fuel too lol!

Well. There is nothing wrong with using wood as long as it is glazed with something.

am i the only one that loled at this? ^

It would be so cool if some lighters incorporate lithium in there. Red flame would be quite amusing.

thats a great idea. it can cure depression with a sweet red flame!