Sign in to follow this  
APH-Alex

Lighters

I remember when lighters caught on a few years ago. I think I was in either grade 7 or 8. Everyone had them. People were doing all sorts of tricks with the Zippos. That is...until someone decided to be smart and got caught lighting the toilet paper on fire......

Haha, what a noob. Someone got owned. I remember a kid who would light rocks on fire with AXE. Oh, and playing badminton (not the city) with a lit birdy is unimaginably fun.

There is a city called Badminton?

Damn you guys....now I want a Zippo....:P

If you read my whole Wilson review, you would understand.

Never heard of Badminton with a lit birdy :D thats a shocker! Almost spices up the game enough for me to play.

It's rather fun.. rather extremely fun.

ummm badminton is definitely the worst game ever invented.

they actually made us play it in PE.

it was funny to watch the people who took it seriously, they were gettin really into it.

i just got one of those lighters used to light grills and what not, it has a long tip comin out of it, and that thing is really loud, u cant see the flame for part of it. pretty sweet for a grill lighter.

BBQ lighter's are pretty cool. I got one 'o dems. Anywho, Badminton is actually really fun, I got into it. :D Anyways, yeah with a flaming birdie is fun, and tennis with a flaming ball, don't even get me started.

don't have a cam yet to take any pics of my lighters, altho they do get tossed (I only use Bic lighters). Some of my friends get zippos to impress pple with tricks or to pickup girls, and they don't smoke or they are social smokers.

No one I know really buys lighters for fame. Actually, I know only a few people that have lighters and they're usually used to light up a joint...and to lend it to others who need to fire up their cigarette :(

I just have one for boost in social status. :(

j/k

And by the way, for some reason, the stoners and 'gangstaas' in my school are highly respected.. or feared, whatever.

I have this really neat trick with any standard bic lighter.

You hold it in your hand.

Place your thumb on the metal wheel.

Snap your thumb down towards the other fingers and press the small flat platform while maintaining a firm grip on the lighter.

And VOILA! Let there be light! :(

I have this really neat trick with any standard bic lighter.

You hold it in your hand.

Place your thumb on the metal wheel.

Snap your thumb down towards the other fingers and press the small flat platform while maintaining a firm grip on the lighter.

And VOILA! Let there be light! :S

WOAH!! :( That's crazy yet so simple..