Sign in to follow this  
r3volution

Do you smoke?

Smoking  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1. It kills your lungs.

2. You pay a lot for something that will help with little.

Of course, the only reason why I figure people should justify smoking is if they have like really stressful jobs and they need to stay awake or something.

Never have.

Never will.

I believe they need to enact a law, so that you cannot smoke within 25 feet of someone who is not smoking. There are so many inconsiderate people here who smoke in groups, and they will completely block your path such that you have to walk through their god awful haze. Can anyone say #1 cause of preventable death? (Not to mention the fact that smoking hurts others around you MORE than it does the smoker)

Edited by HopkinsProgramming

Couldn't agree with you more; of course, they'll have to enforce that law.

There was a sign that smoking was prohibited within 15 feet of the restaurant that my friends and I were going to, and guess what? Smokers standing right beside the door; it's not really appetizing when that happens :S

Weed is just pointless; unless you're really thinking about suicide, or maybe unless you can't cope with life. I'd really recommend something else though, like kickboxing. Or unless its medicinal.

Big Bang, you have too much money.

@Herbs: I don't want to, I will be pressured probably, though.

Edited by APH-Alex

Just don't hang out with them, then. Or not as often, anyway :S I know it's hard, but even if you don't smoke with them, it'll be just as bad when you stand next to them and inhale all that smoke.

Don't worry, it'll all piece together in high school.

i have tried cigarettes, and i have smoked weed. used to smoke weed a few times a month.

but i stopped, no point really

Now that I think about it, weed does seem like a waste of money. I mean, 1 gram is ten bucks! That's insane.

^ LMAO

Nice one.

I was expecting a lot more smokers.

I don't see any reason to start smoking. As people mentioned before, it's harmful, costs a lot and hurts the loved ones around you.

Welcome to APH. The smoke-free forums.

Edit: Who smokes 10 packs or greater a day?!?!?!?!??! Whoever it is you should seriously consider your health.

Edited by r3volution

I smoke and have smoked by since I was 18 (it's been almost 10yrs basically since I would consider myself a smoker)

Yeah smoking is bad but a cigarette here and there won't kill. But I absolutely agree smoking is bad. Well it depends on what u smoke tho :)

I know/knew some pple who smoked 2 packs a day at most. 10 packs - yikes mind as well just die =|

Edited by gummyz

10/day ~= $100. You talk about a serious addiction, there it is. Now 25 cigs/pack and it's almost impossible to do so, unless u smoke about 10/hr for 24hrs =O

I'm gonna quit smoking (altho most smokers will say this) sometime this year, so year APH will get some more money :) lol

I smoke other stuff