Sign in to follow this  
r3volution

Do you smoke?

Smoking  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

common angryrock, that is absolutely disgusting, you should deffinetly get off those ciggy's, and get to the harder stuff :)

Wow Angryrock, that is insane. You might want to watch out for this nasty little disease called cancer. I mean, it's not that big of a deal, but still, you'd rather not take the risk. :P So, I suggest quitting, it's for your own good. :)

We are gathered here today in rememberance of AngryRock. He was a loyal member of APH networks who smoked 10+ packs of cigarettes everyday.

well angryrock might smoke popeye cigarettes or TMNT cigarettes (I've had both before)... they are much sweeter than my Belmont Mild ciggies :D

:P

I bet Alex called the cops on your brother when he read that :D

(Just in case you don't know why I said that, it's illegal to smoke when your 13.)

:P

I bet Alex called the cops on your brother when he read that :D

(Just in case you don't know why I said that, it's illegal to smoke when your 13.)

Illegal to buy cigs. You can smoke at any age!

I saw an 8 year old doing meth in the newspaper. It was a picture for some anti-drug article, but still. An 8 year old doing meth!

I've smoked a puff once. Nothing happened.

I have smoked 8 grams in one day before though. I couldn't walk...it was insane. I don't know if that counts though. Every hour, I would toss a G in the bowl and hit it up.

Edited by Tomo