Sign in to follow this  
r3volution

Do you smoke?

Smoking  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have great difficulty understanding how you could start to do something that

- Looks bad

- Smells bad

- Is bad

- Hurts you

- Hurts those around you

I know once you're addicted, you're addicted and all, but how can you start? :-/

I started cuz most of my buddies smoked and it helped relax me from time to time, then it really became a 'habit' and 'routine'. I've got the mindset that if u just break away from the routine, ur habits will change and you won't smoke as much and eventually quit. I fully believe having a cig (or whatever) from time to time won't kill u in the end. There's alot more in this world that has already made us polluted :P

I have to say tho, smoking isn't good. Everyone knows that, but whatever helps u get by, go ahead and do it but don't be 'addicted' to it. I'm glad to hear no smokers tho :D btw siffillis is my smoking buddy

Haha. I always thought the Popeye Sticks were so cool! :D

So did I, until I found out that you could eat them. They were too tempting to keep in your mouth and pretend to smoke. I just eat 'em now.

it's just pure sugar I think... I haven't had it in a while but it's powdery and feels very cheap but gets u hyper a little lol

lol. I never bought those to eat anyways. My cousin and I would just pretend to be smoking. Until our parents caught us and told us to stop. :D

Haha owned

Yea, smoking, its

not good

But whatever, i guess the headrush is worth dying 15+ years to early

yeah I can find them at corner stores and candy stores... tho u'll find ciggies easier

oh yeah, gimme skittles or gummy bears... now those are addictions :D

lol speaking of which... my friends mom was being nice and bought us a bunch of candy lol. You'd be surprised they lasted since Thursday :D

img0108ng0.jpg

2 packs of Skittles and a little more than half finished Starburst. had a pack our sour skittles yesterday with some Bubblelicious lol.