Sign in to follow this  
APH-Alex

Where do you live?

I thought there was something weird about that man I saw walking down the street... he was suspiciously hairy, and dumb. Although it could have just been r3volution, you never know.

I moved here 2 years ago when everything was cheap and it smelled like cow manure. Now the prices have sky rocketed, because of me of course, and the city is growing steadily.

^If I'm not mistaken, it's Orthodox.

uhmmmm

what?

looks like he was so anxious to post, he forgot what thread hes in LOL!!!

Edited by God

I thought there was something weird about that man I saw walking down the street... he was suspiciously hairy, and dumb. Although it could have just been r3volution, you never know.

Thanks......

I actually have barely any hair on me (other than my head and my lower regions).

Chilliwack. I wonder where that name originated from.

I love Wendy's chilli btw :)

I moved here 2 years ago when everything was cheap and it smelled like cow manure. Now the prices have sky rocketed, because of me of course, and the city is growing steadily.

Nothing smelled like cow manure in Coquitlam. I am certain it wasn't anything around here!

Yeah, that's not where it came from. Oh, and what lower regions?

LMAO :P

Anyways. I really like Toronto. I haven't actually lived in many other cities, but it has everything I need. It's big, diverse and there are so many things you can do! So many different foods. And the crime rate is low :)