Sign in to follow this  
AngryRock

Odd Foods

I dearly hope you're being sarcastic. That's actually really nasty to imagine lol squids are actually shockingly scary to watch people bite into . I nearly upchucked after watching my parents eat a pair. :D

I'm serious. It's like cocoons of some butterfly. Not raw obviously.

Crickets

Cow Stomach

Cow Tongue

Fish Eye

Fish Brain (accidentally...my friends said it tasted good.....)

since most of us are Asian, there are some pretty 'nasty' stuff out there our families eat

I'm a very picky eater so I will rarely eat anything that I'm unsure of. I've had the odd stuff like Frog legs, snails, fish eggs, rabbit and sheep/goat. That's as odd as I'll get.

I guess growing up in Canada and living in the Canadian culture (along with being spoiled on having choices), has made my food choices different from my parents' choice.

Frog legs, snails, fish eggs, rabbit and sheep/goat

:P Not much special there.

Frog Legs - Who hasn't eaten those yet?

Snails - Escargot

Fish Eggs - Sushi? Hello?

Rabbit - Meh. Never ate that before.

Sheep/Goat - Lamb Chops?

:P Not much special there.

Frog Legs - Who hasn't eaten those yet?

Snails - Escargot

Fish Eggs - Sushi? Hello?

Rabbit - Meh. Never ate that before.

Sheep/Goat - Lamb Chops?

lol r3v, u're right. Like I said I'm picky and I'll barely eat anything outside of the ordinary (ie cow, pig, fish, chicken). I've had Qual (spelling?) also. I'll eat almost any time of veggie since I'm not really a big meat fan

Pig can be good if roasted right :( duck's pretty good too.

I've honestly never tried other bizarre foods though...would you call jellyfish bizarre? :P

God u've had human, but you consider eating dog nasty =| lol

Duck eggs are awesome, and so is roasted duck... grrr ok too early in the morning to think about food. Didn't eat breakfast yet

I'm Irish so i gues the worst thing for me is Haggis. Haven't tried it yet but with what i was born as i guess i can handle it. I mean come on i ate something out of my fridge that was a week old!

But hey, if you can cook it up without feeling like you're eating Ol Yeller then by all means, survival of the fittest!