Sign in to follow this  
KillerTofu

Virginia Tech Massacre

Today at approximately 7 pm, two people were shot and later died in one of the dorm rooms on the VA Tech campus in Blacksburg, Virginia. Two hours later, in an engineering lecture hall, 30 people are shot dead. The gunman then turned his weapon to his own face and pulled the trigger. Two 9 mm handguns have been recovered from the scene.

I am a resident of Virginia and know people that attend this college. I myself was considering applying to this college.

This is the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history. It brings back the memories of Columbine, and other recent school shootings.

This day will forever be in my mind and my heart which goes out to those who are gone and their families and friends. I ask that you keep the VA Tech family in your thoughts and prayers in the days ahead.

VT is about 4 hours or so from my University. It's a very scary thing. My prayers go out to all my friends at Tech and everyone else that was affected.

@APH-Alex... Don't joke like that... ever.

Edited by HopkinsProgramming

My prayers go out to all the family and friends of the victims.

Agreed, We should have a moment of silence... (No posting!)

Just an impulse act from a broken heart asian boy who was fortunately just purchased a handgun last nite, online, after reading it reviews from APHNetworks.

*runs*

so today in school, this was the thing everyone was talking about. in my first period class is german. my german teacher has a daughter who attends va tech named stephanie. stephanie would have been in the engineering building during the time of the second shooting, but for some reason she had decided to ditch class that day. talk about luck! (or something else...) for those of you who are interested and have not heard already, police have now identified the shooter as 23 year old Cho Seung-Hui, an english major attending va tech as a senior. he was born in south korea and immigrated to the US in '92. if you get the chance, you should watch some of the news coverage when they talk about this guy and what he was like. he was truly a sick individual and was on medication for depression. police found a note at his dorm stating his hatred of "rich kids" and other demographics. also it was found that he purchased one of the handguns 5 weeks prior to the shooting at a roanoke gun shop. Cho's actions (the shooting) could very well be related to the bomb threats made to va tech earlier in the year.

^BigBang is asian?! :S

Don't go off topic, and read carefully.

I really hate it when "loners" feel that life sucks for them. For the large part, people who are alone, choose to be alone. Ugly and economically unfortunate people still can have friends.

umm...an ex? most likely some psychological problem that would later affect him in life and consequently make him do what he did...it's very sad...