Sign in to follow this  
KillerTofu

Virginia Tech Massacre

im not agreeing with you, just saying that the result could be anything. i did a little research on the whole thing, and i saw a couple excerpts of Cho Seung Hui's Manifesto. its very strange and you can definitely see he has a deep hatred for the wealthier communities. Although when seeing the video, it is hard to distinguish what he is saying at certain points of time...it's a little disturbing, thinking about how such a quiet and troubled man can do so much damage to so many families.

It's a little disturbing? This is totally messed up.

I just don't understand what he had to have gone through for him to act/react the way he did.

It is also pretty sad that no one before this incident did anything to help this man. He was obviously pretty disturbed and mentally unstable. Of course, maybe no one had noticed but....it seems more likely that his strange behaviour had caught the attention of many who failed to recognize and react to the situation.