Sign in to follow this  
ajschwab2004

Always On Computer Marathon

ok i was thinking that we could have a Always On Computer Marathon all APH Networks Community members are welcome to join if they want if you do post ur name below.

Ok this how this goes the first person who does not Restart or No Shutdowns for the longest out of all the members wins os you can't restart or shutdown or even go into standby with ur computer we recommend disabling the standby feature in windows xp if u do not no how to ask chc he'll no i'm in a hurry here and you got to leave ur computer 24/7 until sumone wins the first person to restart and shutdown their computers has to give us report so we can elimnate them from the marathon the contest we start when chc is done with his own little marathon so its up to him thats all i got to say.

this how we will do it we stay sign in to msn messenger taht way we no ur compute ris on if ur offline at all or once then we think ur computer is off so don't go offline chc will watch for me as all of u r not on my msn messenger

if u want to add me my email is:

ajschwab2004@aphpc.aphnetworks.com

Overclocking does not use all that much energy. Unless you use Intel which consumes twice as much as AMD processors does.

whats the prize? one year of free aph mail? honour by rank?

4681[/snapback]

its over already? gee I didn't even start...

4706[/snapback]

saving energy :blink:

4712[/snapback]

especially if you overclock it

4821[/snapback]

You never said general or implied general anywhere.

I have like 300 invites right now (at least) but they are for Gmailfree :blink: I was joking... thanks to all the people that donated like 50 invites or more. Just got an email today with 129 invites...

By the way just recieved 20 invites 2 mins ago.