Sign in to follow this  
Buranko

How Many Songs in your ADP?

Just curious, so, just share it.

How many songs in your ADP, and what song you listen to recently?

I have, right now.. 1225 songs. And 80% of them are Japanese PopRock songs ^^

Most recently to listen to, YUI & Mihimaru GT.

I only have about 525 or so on my Nano right now. I used to have almost 800, but...I deleted songs to fit other files on it like a portable USB thing. lol

CHC, are u saying that you have purchased 4000+ songs? From iTunes/CD's and stuff? Thats DAM good. Lotsa Cash too

I have 4625, accumulated over many years, probably $100 is actual purchased stuff, $40 itunes single songs, and $60 from cd's over the years.

I have iPod 30gb Video, music is 20.78gigz, and i got 200mb pics and 6gigz of videos.

Many are ripped from CDs for max audio quality. Some of my friends have the CDs that I am not interested in purchasing, so I just head over to their house with a laptop :S

I don't carry all my songs with me on my ZVM, some are NAS'ed or stored on my main desktop so I actually have more than that 4000 something. I still leave some room on my ZVM for movies :P

Many are ripped from CDs for max audio quality. Some of my friends have the CDs that I am not interested in purchasing, so I just head over to their house with a laptop :P

I don't carry all my songs with me on my ZVM, some are NAS'ed or stored on my main desktop so I actually have more than that 4000 something. I still leave some room on my ZVM for movies :P

That's like... stealing :S

You have 6000 Mozart/Beethoven/Bach crap?! :P

Yes, but dap being a generic term, some are in my music drive, some elsewhere. All ripped from CDs.

Edited by ty8131990

That's like... stealing :P

Yes, but dap being a generic term, some are in my music drive, some elsewhere. All ripped from CDs.

More like Casual Pirating!!

No it isn't, ripping CDs are perfectly legal. Who cares about the RIAA? They want to ban DAPs too lol.

No, they weren't your CDs. You didn't purchase them. It's just as bad as "backing up" other people's DVDs.

Even if it isn't technically illegal or hurting the artists, decent people would feel guilty for committing such a thing.

It Doesn't matter. Ripping CDs are perfectly legal as long as it is for personal Use and no distribution. Also, Last time I checked Canada has a sort of Levy that imposes on all forms of recordable Media (Including Digitial Audio players) so the legal fees are paid anyway. In fact Torrent is legal in canada but you will be violating copyright/intellectual property of US or other countrys musicians so I don't condone this act, otherwise theres no Problems.