Sign in to follow this  
Buranko

How Many Songs in your ADP?

..So what if I, "privately", go to each person I know and, "privately" "share" the songs? Wouldn't that be almost the same?

Actually, music from the library isn't so bad. Right now I have Linkin Park's Reanimation, Cassie's self-titled debut album, Evanesence's Fallen (which might I add looks very scary), and Switchfoot's The Beautiful Letdown. You'd be surprised at what you can find! :) I think I had a Duran Duran one last week. I'm hoping for an Aerosmith, Bon Jovi or Akon ones next time I go.

Anywho, I think the Bach ones lie in the Classical section in the adults CD collection. Surprisingly, I haven't seen it yet (not that I've tried looking :P). I'm interested now! :P Maybe I could actually just go to the library, open the case, rip the CD, put it back in, and then leave. JUST KIDDING ;)

EDIT: By no means am I saying that all my songs are legally downloaded! :) just to set things straight.

Edited by Herbicious

How is it a bad PS job? All that could have been added was the text and the patterns on the side which look just fine. I mean, the picture is ugly as hell, but the PS job is average.

The photograph was meant to be shot that way. It has to fit in with the overall feel and mood of the whole album, which it seems it achieved.

about 300 on my iPod Nano. some are long mixes of 1hr long (or album wrapped since the whole album is all really one big mix). I only have 3 songs on my Zen VM, but I've got some tv shows/movies on there also (tho not many to fill up 30GB)

yes DAP, even somehow it reminds me to.. Download Accelerator Plus.

Hey... how to edit my post o_O, I can't find any 'EDIT' button here.

(OH there you go... just can't edit the old post eh? x_O )

I have 1400+ now, after deleting few hundred songs, and added the new one.

Btw, how many of you are really taking advantage of Playlist facility?

Edited by Buranko

I'm actually avoiding playlists until I can figure out how to put them on the iPod without having the tracks themselves being put on. If that's possible.

^ I never heard that. I thougth they were getting sued because their music files bought from the iTunes Store could only be played on the iPod.

As for playlists, I don't use it much. I usually just give my music a rating and play the 5 Star rated music :P