Sign in to follow this  
darkorb

MMMM Love Stabbing!

Oh, I didn't realize what those "safe injection sites" were until you mentioned legalizing pot. I'm glad we don't have those in Toronto; then again, we don't really need those as we don't have too major of a problem...yet.

We have so many hobos on Downtown Eastside. I swear during the 2010 Olympics we will stick them all in jail for the event.

Exactly and Mayor Sam Sullivan is giving out tickets now for peeing on the street/being a hobo. They can't pay for them so whats gonna happen is they are going to be picked up during the Olympics and jailed.

That wouldn't work, They are being shut down for businesses to grow for the Olympics.That wouldn't work, They are being shut down for businesses to grow for the Olympics.

Stay on topic guys. Anyways I think it is todays mind set that everything is ME ME ME that causes problems if we cared for other I see this not happening,

...didn't get the second part of that sentence, but I think I might know what you're trying to get at.

Anyway, people nowadays act way too much on impulse (including myself). Think it through before you do it!

Not only that but the fact that we believe the world revolves around us. If we cared more for others we could create a much better society.