Sign in to follow this  
Big Bang

I purchased a new House

Heres some pics :woot: sorry my camera phone sucks, I borrowed it from a Friend since my own phone doesnt even have a Camera xD

1609071618tf2.jpg

master bedroom washroom

1609071619fj9.jpg

living room

1609071620so2.jpg

kitchen

1609071621sx0.jpg

basement, thats where we get our drinks with my Friends :rolleyes:

1609071622jf6.jpg

excersise Room

What do you think :P

Damn, that's nice. Are those 3" moldings? I see hardwood floors, potlights, round corners, and a pretty large house :rolleyes:

By the way, how big is it?

With all the $$$ you could buy a new camera :woot:

1609071618tf2.jpg

master bedroom washroom

I would say 3000. Usually houses with that kind of design, at least on newer houses, usually has an open kitchen design (Like mine, built 2004). Therefore it will need a dining room, which is not shown in the above photos. Also, look at the the photo I quoted, especially at the door: It's a lot higher than normal houses; and his living room has a high ceiling. Therefore I would say its a bungalow for the following reasons:

- His kitchen has a higher than average ceiling, and living room has a high ceiling. His top floor would be really small at that rate. On new houses, no one builds like that.

- I don't see the stairs leading upstairs in the photos, and he only posted his basement. And it looks like a pretty new house with a finished basement, and it's rare for new house owners to finish the basement unless it is a bungalow. Why? Because usually the house will sink a bit causing cracks on the basement floors, and needs to be fixed on standard houses. Bungalows sink less AFAIK and they need the extra room otherwise the whole thing would be 1000sqft. That would be too small for such a house design.

However, if it's a bungalow chances are that he has a den and bedroom on the main floor (A typical design of bungalows, because people buy bungalows for this reason). That would add it to 1500-2000sqft for his style of design, and if you count the basement that would make it roughly 3000sqft.

Am I right?

what's your address again? I lost it in the mail =|

I love it. I want a house myself but I don't need a big one. Just a bedroom, bathroom and a LANroom for me :rolleyes:

How often are you at home to enjoy it with your job and all?

My girlfriend and i just got a new house too. I have a LAN room now as well which was the major bonus for us but it gets pretty warm in there ( ya know 2 P4's and an Athlon 2500+).

But having a house is way much better and you don't hear any neightbours at all unless you wanna but then you'd be in their backyard and they'd be on the phone callin the cops or yellin at you to take off!

I would say 3000. Usually houses with that kind of design, at least on newer houses, usually has an open kitchen design (Like mine, built 2004). Therefore it will need a dining room, which is not shown in the above photos. Also, look at the the photo I quoted, especially at the door: It's a lot higher than normal houses; and his living room has a high ceiling. Therefore I would say its a bungalow for the following reasons:

- His kitchen has a higher than average ceiling, and living room has a high ceiling. His top floor would be really small at that rate. On new houses, no one builds like that.

- I don't see the stairs leading upstairs in the photos, and he only posted his basement. And it looks like a pretty new house with a finished basement, and it's rare for new house owners to finish the basement unless it is a bungalow. Why? Because usually the house will sink a bit causing cracks on the basement floors, and needs to be fixed on standard houses. Bungalows sink less AFAIK and they need the extra room otherwise the whole thing would be 1000sqft. That would be too small for such a house design.

However, if it's a bungalow chances are that he has a den and bedroom on the main floor (A typical design of bungalows, because people buy bungalows for this reason). That would add it to 1500-2000sqft for his style of design, and if you count the basement that would make it roughly 3000sqft.

Am I right?

I never knew you're into Reviewing houses :P

But you are completely Right its a bungalow.

My girlfriend and i just got a new house too. I have a LAN room now as well which was the major bonus for us but it gets pretty warm in there ( ya know 2 P4's and an Athlon 2500+).

But having a house is way much better and you don't hear any neightbours at all unless you wanna but then you'd be in their backyard and they'd be on the phone callin the cops or yellin at you to take off!

Not bad... I need a lan room.

Dang that's a nice bungalow! I can see the pix now. I'm jealous. And ya the only thing i really had any say about was getting a LAN room cuz i need to house my hardware someplace other than a corner in the living roo, plus it's not all that attractive if you got machines all over the place unless you're building a robot. Speaking of that:

http://www.engadget.com/2007/09/17/takara-...aded-stateside/

lol....sorry bout the i stuff. I just thought it was cool. I might get one to bring me drinks and stuff and outfit it with a webcam....and then teach it to act human and take over the world!!!