Sign in to follow this  
APH-Alex

2007 Desktops

I agree...it's not very nice. I guess chconline likes it though.

b.t.w. what is that calendar thing in the bottom right corner? It looks kinda neat. Where do you get it?

Depends from what you are looking at. I am more into clean, simple backgrounds than complex designs. Art is very subjective.

I could say the same back to any background... IMO Alex's is way too busy with the lines and colors, but if you like it, it's your choice :P

The calendar is Rainlender2.

Your sarcasm is not appreciated :( lol just kidding.

There isn't really much that Rainlendar can do, and therefore there isn't really much it can fail at; so I've come to the conclusion that it's pretty reliable.

what is it with you guys, specially alex, and going off topic so much? not so much off topic, just going on-and-on about the most random pointless things ever? I say you download msn, get some more friends cuz 200 is lacking, and talk there. save us all time.

Well, you're kinda making us go off topic too with that kind of remark :(

With a hacked uxtheme.dll, you can't make the windows transparent. I think Windowblinds uses a completely different theming engine?

Anyway, isn't anyone going to go ask me what the magical blue numbers are on my taskbar?

Well, those were on my other account on my computer, but that one had a virus so I'm using this account. Just google some aero looking vista themes.