Sign in to follow this  
APH-Alex

2007 Desktops

It's a lot easier to multitask.

When your doing a research paper, you can have the referenced website on one monitor and your word processor on another. It's just like having more space on your desktop. There's more room to work with.

As for having 3 monitors...Once you get used to two, you feel the need to get three. And when you get three, you want to get four. :P

I would think that 3 would be perfect, for gaming and everything.

Could either, have the center be the main, and have itunes on the other and msn/such on the 3rd. Or have your game split across all 3, since with 2 your crosshairs are no where to be found :P

Can someone tell me the benefit from dual monitor ?

Using 3 monitor, isn't it a bit.. uhm

You can also chat on MSN while in game and have 2 screens for Rts!

vista's actually not too bad. once you get used to it, anyway, I love flip3d but I find it takes time to scroll through all the windows. I guess I'll find a replacement :P lol

well, I like flip3d too, but I think it's kind of slow ESPECIALLy when scrolling through a lot of windows (try msn conversations...a nightmare, I tell you). but then again, its a lot nicer-looking than the "more-efficient" alt+tab, so I can't really complain when I have an alternative. maybe ms might come up with a combination of graphics and efficiency next time :P

Alright, I know it's kind of late, but Boomer helped me find this laptop so I owe him:

vistascreenshot1042307yv7.png

Yes, Avast. Not half bad!

Nice pic there herb... Wanna buy me vista?