Sign in to follow this  
APH-Alex

Matching Sig and Av and DP

So, with the occasion of me getting a new e-mail: [mynameandlastname] [at] aphnetworks [dot] com, I decided to make myself a new Avatar, Signature and WLM 8.5 Display Picture. I've decided to unify them all, and I've gone for an, in my opinion, effective yet quite simple look.

Your opinions?

Ahh, the Fat Mat is dropping rapidly (sorry, went to go see the Hot 10 Reviews).

Back on topic, I think your universal pattern is kind of...bland. :D That's just me though, as long as you like it I think it's fine.

Watch you guys, I will change it to another colour some time and he will be all like, "Eww nasty I don't like [colour] it reminds me of [something]." Or, "It's too flashy" or, "It's just your name and some effect, anyone can do that". :D

Watch you guys, I will change it to another colour some time and he will be all like, "Eww nasty I don't like [colour] it reminds me of [something]." Or, "It's too flashy" or, "It's just your name and some effect, anyone can do that". :D

Saids the guy that starts a thread about an imaginary computer he is going to build for [insert Name Here]. "What parts should I get? Also ends with I got the following [Parts] that was deeply recommended against in almost every thread for price and/or performance issues."

Edited by shc-boomer

What imaginary computer? This is the second one so far. The first one is up and running now, and I never said I was going to build it for them, I was asking about parts from APH. And just because something is a little overpriced doesn't mean that it's not good.