Sign in to follow this  
r3volution

Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza Gifts

Personally, I can't wait to get my hands on a Zune 80 and a Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 500GB HDD this Christmas from my parents.

post-459-1196737003.jpg

Edited by r3volution

I'm just asking for money this year. I wanted a P182 to start off my build but my parents said they couldn't afford it. Meh. Money's still good, and I have $350/$1250 saved up for my new comp so far. :yes:

I say Antec Nine Hundred, it's nice big, but fans are a little loud, if you like really silent uberness, replace them with teh Noctua fans.

Yeah...my parents aren't too big on computer components, so it's best that I just get money now and buy the P182 later, when it may be at a lower price. Maybe...

bought myself a snowboard/boots/bindings

going to the USA for christmas, so i might buy a laptop if there is a good deal!

and some headphones..

They are still stock :yes:

Can't be too overboard, since they can't add too much to the price tag... otherwise those people would be like OMg it,s more expenseeve than ipod@!@!!!

Ugh, iPod headphones really suck. Spend an extra $15, get those cheapie Sony earbuds or Gumyz. I mean, they're not much better, but it's still a noticeable step up.

I'm not having lot of money, but I want a fking C2D dammit.

PentiumD FTL :yes: (Though I beat a E6600/E6550 @ Stock in 3DMark Global score with my OC CPU)

Or you could go for some V-moda vibes suggested by CHC.

Yep, those are amazing. Those are the only ones I carry with me now :yes:

EEE is too much in my house :lol:

I'm getting an 8GB iPod nano. Time to finally throw my Sony NW-A1000 out! The thing ways a ton, blue and black screen and bad software!

Ooh, I dunno if it was wise bringing the iPod into APH, haha.

Why not a Touch though, if you're going to get an iPod? It looks uber-cool.

As for me, I'd like a keyboard...as in a piano keyboard. I like the wacky effects that it can make and I've always wanted one of those babies (my parents had one since the eighties or so, but it's dead now).

AND GUITAR HERO 3, THOSE DARN LEGENDS OF ROCK. They're selling like hotcakes, sadly. Which is sad, I really wanted it - ah well, by the time I find it I'll probably have saved up enough for it (and then some).

But plain old cash comes in at a close third.