Sign in to follow this  
Genesis

CoD4 Multiplayer

I thought the reflex = red dot, and ACOG is ACOG. The reflex doesn't do anything to the weapon. If you don't spray, the ACOG effect on accuracy should have only little effect.

I personally only use ACOG for rifles. I don't care what it does to recoil, I need the range for the most part.

Edited by ty8131990

Not quite the other scope is terrible even with the range. The range makes it good for far shots but still if you hit them more than once you are lucky.

Third Prestige - Major I

All my perks are the same With Bandolier, Stopping power, and Steady Aim

Main Weapons

MP5 (digital)

G3 (digital)

AK47 (blue tiger)

Any weapons for my challenges

M4A03 (blue tiger)

if anyone wants to play, just add me.

Pandanoid

Console:PS3

I just got CoD 4 for the 360 today. 30 bucks isn't bad, along with no PST in Alberta.

Damn you Albertans and your oil!

That doesn't stop us from paying big gas $$$.

CoD4 got too old for me now... for some reason. CSS has much more sustaining powers, for me.

I just got CoD 4 for the 360 today. 30 bucks isn't bad, along with no PST in Alberta.

Damn you Albertans and your oil!

Everyone thinks oil is the reason why Alberta is so rich. That's not the only reason why. Alberta has a better system, and less people is also a contributing factor but less people = less tax revenue eg. property taxes. Places like Ontario has 8% PST and the most people in Canada (12,891,787) and Alberta has 27% of Ontario's population (3,512,368), so that 8% PST on all goods and services will generate significant revenue for the government as well over 0% in Alberta. Ontario's economy as well as corporate presence (read: more tax revenue) is much better than Alberta historically. According to Statistics Canada, the average household in Canada spends approximately $48000 on goods and services in 2006, Ontario above average along with Alberta, where 20% are taxes so the spending on everything else is roughly $40000. If the 8% of the $40000 ($3200 per household, assuming average 3 = 1066.67 per person per year on tax) multiplied by the total population that generates $13,751,282,439.29 of revenue per year for the Ontario government in PST alone. $13.8 billion dollars? In 2007 Alberta only got $3.43 billion in oil revenue.

:P

You didn't need to make a paragraph for me, chc. :(

Anyway, BC gas is around $1.52 where I am. Now my dad pretty much ALWAYS makes me take the bus.

Back on topic, what's a good class setup for a CoD 4 beginner? I'm an assault rifles guy, with the occasional shotty in hand.

Oh I'm sure infrastructure costs in Ontario is exactly the same as Alberta, therefore comparable to Alberta.

I already addressed that point. Fact is more people = more spending but also = more money (Corporate taxes in Ontario is probably more, property tax, etc) In terms of infrastructure, it probably costs more to have it started by itself rather than making it large, because you have it already anyway. Base cost + Cost of each expansion. Let's say for something the base cost is $500 and $10 for each extra person. You got 10. That's $600 to run, or $60 for each person. The next place has 40 people. That's $1000, or $25 each.

Eh, I have no clue anymore... but i'd definetly use the one where you get more ammo and faster reload whenever you have the choice, other then that i'd say the one that makes bullets do more damage, if not then its personal choice i guess.

What perks are recommended at that point?

At that point I suggest you go to the 24 hour cargo map server, you'll max out in no time. It's also a good place to get golden weapons when you get to that point.