Sign in to follow this  
chconline

What do you drive?

I drive a 2005 BMW Z4 3.0i (manual of course) and it's nearly paid off, just a few more payments :( . Don't have pics because I don't own a camera (it's one of the many things I just can't justify spending money on).

Edited by CrashGordon

No camera? No pictures = No car... *cough* *cough* Well at least that's how I roll.

Edited by shc-boomer

I've been to the track (Road Atlanta) but not out on it. Although I could through my moms connections with the Porsche Club. After the last time I drove a buddy's 944 on the track and damaged it a little bit, I'm not sure I want to put my car on the track. That's kinda the story of how I got my nick name Crash. :(

Yeah, I keep meaning to remove that sticker, just haven't gotten around to it, and after about 4 years it's unlikely to happen. :D

Getting about time to battle the idiots on I-285, looks like a nice day drop the top. :D

Edited by CrashGordon
  • Like 1

I've only been in a couple of wrecks in my 20 or so years of driving on normal streets though, none serious or my fault. :(

Edited by CrashGordon
  • Like 1

Nice car Crash - if you come down to Cali we can have some track days, we drive really weird cars to the track sometimes and we don't get too serious. :(

• Like 1

:lol: He takes care of his BMW and I'll take good care of my Acura. Edited by TL6MT
  • Like 1