Sign in to follow this  
chconline

What do you drive?

Nice car performance_1. Come down to Cali and we should hit the tracks :P

He'll kick your butt in a drag race. :P

2006 Audi S4.

Nice. Audi is always a good choice. My dad is thinking of getting a S8 O.o crazy expensive stuff - but all-around good German engineering.

• Like 1

Nice. Audi is always a good choice. My dad is thinking of getting a S8 O.o crazy expensive stuff - but all-around good German engineering.

Definitely, my parents are looking at the sevens from BMW.

• Like 1

lol I used to have an Audi S4 - B7 - absolutely **** reliability. Problems here and there and one day I was like **** this **** and got rid of the car. I had a 2008 TL-S, absolutely solid reliability but bought a 2010 TL 6 speed SH-AWD recently. Can't pass up the deal. The 2012 looks so much nicer though. :(

• Like 1

lol I used to have an Audi S4 - B7 - absolutely **** reliability. Problems here and there and one day I was like **** this **** and got rid of the car. I had a 2008 TL-S, absolutely solid reliability but bought a 2010 TL 6 speed SH-AWD recently. Can't pass up the deal. The 2012 looks so much nicer though. :(

Oh yea totally. German engineering is AMAZING, but also known for their unreliability. Take Vancouver for example. Last time I checked, Vancouver had so many used nice Audi's for sale just because of the unreliability -- among other things like the fact that so many of them are rich and wanna upgrade :P

But I definitely will wanna try out the new RS4 *drooools*

• Like 1

There is no B8 RS4. They're only available every other generation. The B8 Audi S4 features a 333hp supercharged V6 and scoots to 0-60 in about 5.1 seconds, which is around the same as a 6 speed TL SH-AWD -- a car with less horsepower and torque (FI vs NA), bigger, but has a torque vectoring AWD system which probably handles a bit better.

lol I got rid of my E-class too - my Accord was a fine car - many thought i was Crazy with the Downgrade but at least my car doesn't spend any time in the Shop.

• Like 1

:| You actually back your Cars into the Garage?

Isn't that how all racing cars are stored in the garage?!?

No, I just cleaned them out. Usually when I clean my car's interiors, I back them in for easier access. Other than that, I NEVER back it into the garage :P

Isn't that how all racing cars are stored in the garage?!?

The Honda Odyssey has a "F1 inspired" dbl wishbone suspension setup ;)