Sign in to follow this  
shift

An avatar!

Just Help him lol

I would if I knew how to use Photoshop.. I'm trying to learn it though. I just learned how to "crop" an image, but it's really confusing stuff.

Anything is fine...something clean and simple. But not TOO clean and simple? I kind of like the look I have on my sig but I've long since uninstalled photoshop + my brushes so I can't make another one like it haha....

A little TOO clean and simple though. SOMETHING like that but a little bit more complex. I would put MoM's avatar on a scale of 1-10 like 3 or 4 on complexity, I want one that is around a 6-7. As well try to stick to the same color scheme a my signature (or as close as possible)

that was just made off a logo for my wiki, i made months ago, im not doing anything with it anymore, let me see what i can splash up. I'm no expert, but for the people i edit for, they like.

Didn't make you an avatar... BUT, I was bored so I brutalized the hell out of Photoshop and it's filters to get myself and nice grunge-y looking sig. :P

Yeah sorry SHiFT, I would do something if I knew anything about Photoshop or even creating avatars. Jonny made my siggy :P

Edited by gummyz

A shift knob lol... haven't seen something that's not an automatic as of late eh? Real cars don't go by PRND :P