Sign in to follow this  
chconline

"the chc" is planning an experimental movie - Ideas welcome!

I'm planning on developing an approximate 30-45 minute experimental movie for fun (Yep, reviews will be delayed :P ) that I will film during the weekend or maybe during the weekdays if I need to film it at school.

The story is still yet to be developed -- but I am aiming for something in the realistic area -- probably circling around a common life. I can do some filming at the University, my old high school, pretty much anywhere around Calgary, as well as one weekend in Vancouver thanks to my flight pass until May. I want it to be a mixture of seriousness and an array of funny incidents as well. I am still editing the beginning right now.

Any ideas -- slap it down :P I'll publish the movie when done. Serious ideas only please.

If you haven't seen my previous work, I can provide them. :P

Yellowfever... in Schulich Engineering! Yes I'm internet serious emot-colbert.gif

Alternatively you can document the Wesern perspective on the Israel-Gaza conflict and maybe catch a video of the rally in Vancouver or your school.

Edited by ty8131990

Not at the moment. The problem right now is that it looks more like January weather than March or whatever. Still waiting for it to change and we are good to go.