Sign in to follow this  
chconline

So I fired up "The TORCH" again.

Words cannot describe how much I love this thing... other than the 15 minute battery life :P

It's ridiculous how bright it is and how much heat it can generate. Haven't played around with it for ages... but when I do, how can I not accompany it with photos?

001tyd.jpg

002waf.jpg

003h.jpg

004pjl.jpg

005qdk.jpg

006lvq.jpg

Perfect for camp on Saturday :lol:

It's actually very bright. Others reported being blinded by their peripheral vision of the 4100 lumens light :lol:

The same company makes the Spyder II GX but it costs $1700 USD :lol: 200-300mW green laser though. For personal safety, it might make something even more powerful than the Torch... which I already have received numerous threats from my friends as aforementioned for owning one. But then again, like they can get near me :P

which I already have received numerous threats from my friends as aforementioned for owning one. But then again, like they can get near me :P

:lol: Bet $5 its your 'Female' friends

:D Bet $5 its your 'Female' friends

A new day, a new hijacked thread by Big Bang. :lol:

I also bet $5. :P

Let's reverse the logic a little bit lawyer style. Firstly, you guys said:

:P Bet $5 its your 'Female' friends

I also bet $5. :lol:

I'll add in $5

Therefore, it is not directly specified that it is better against me (I was not specified as the opponent of the bet or anything to that matter), and thus adding to the above means that all of you has indirectly agreed to the terms set forth by Big Bang. The terms of conditions agreed upon, again implicitly, by all three of you has been ended to being "$5" (betting amount) and "[the threats were put forth by my] 'female' friends" which is the terms and conditions. Now that you are betting against some unspecified entity for $5, not only do I not owe any of you any money, but adding to that due to the contribution of the $15 pool to an undefined entity on an unquotable verifying fact that is literally written out here as solid evidence, the money defaults on this board to APH which you have agreed upon as aforementioned, which belongs to the chc. It is a one-way matter and regardless of what happens, either you guys owe a total of $15 if not correct or I owe you $0 if you were correct.

:D

Let's reverse the logic a little bit lawyer style. Firstly, you guys said:

Therefore, it is not directly specified that it is better against me (I was not specified as the opponent of the bet or anything to that matter), and thus adding to the above means that all of you has indirectly agreed to the terms set forth by Big Bang. The terms of conditions agreed upon, again implicitly, by all three of you has been ended to being "$5" (betting amount) and "[the threats were put forth by my] 'female' friends" which is the terms and conditions. Now that you are betting against some unspecified entity for $5, not only do I not owe any of you any money, but adding to that due to the contribution of the $15 pool to an undefined entity on an unquotable verifying fact that is literally written out here as solid evidence, the money defaults on this board to APH which you have agreed upon as aforementioned, which belongs to the chc. It is a one-way matter and regardless of what happens, either you guys owe a total of $15 if not correct or I owe you $0 if you were correct.

:P

:lol:

:D Whatever Ill add it to Next Months donations.

It's worth it for APH! :lol:

Back on topic - show us more of what the Torch can do or at least tell us some stories!

It's the same set of pictures.

Either way, I was showing off to some kids that were not from our church how to burn some paper with it. Then everyone joined in and was like "WTF?" when everything started smoking up in 3 seconds. :lol: