Sign in to follow this  
chconline

The chc got a new upgrade.

To replace my old POS :yes:

This thing is quiet, fast, light, and efficient. Best $400 I've ever spent.

It is a Kenmore vacuum cleaner. With an advanced HEPA filter.

:whistling:

img0001cis.jpg

'Grats :whistling:

How about some benchmarks? or an xx/10 mark?

Overclocked it yet? Done any mods?

:lol:

Yeah I installed a new intake/header/exhaust and added a turbocharger with a reflashed ECU... it's amazing :yes:

Just kidding, but it's pretty darn good haha.

$400 wow, I would get a dyson with that $$$.

Nah, I found Kenmore better. They technically don't make their own vacuum cleaners though. But they have good warranty and prices from Sears.

Yeah I installed a new intake/header/exhaust and added a turbocharger with a reflashed ECU... it's amazing :whistling:

Just kidding, but it's pretty darn good haha.

ZOMGWOOTLOLHAX :lol: My vacuum cleaner can haz teh chcz0r treatment?? :yes::lol:

Enjoy your new vac :lol:

Since you moved the hijacked posts to the thread, I'll say it again - nice vacuum cleaner, I got a similar one - its awesome :whistling:

ZOMGWOOTLOLHAX :o My vacuum cleaner can haz teh chcz0r treatment?? :P :P

Enjoy your new vac :D

Haha thanks, it's amazing LOL :(

Since you moved the hijacked posts to the thread, I'll say it again - nice vacuum cleaner, I got a similar one - its awesome :D

Thanks ya :D I bet your wife is happy to be using your vacuum cleaner. :P

Zing.

I want a new vacuum cleaner too, but I think we took one from grandma (yes chc, our grandma) that works pretty well. I'm not sure if we bought her a new one. :P For shame.

I only need to cover around 2400 square feet, yours is like what, 4000+? Not good man :(

Is it "that" vacuum cleaner? :P It barely works when I used it like 10 years ago...

It's awesome haha. It's light, and it's much quieter, as aforementioned. It also cleans significantly better than my previous units, especially around corners. :P

I used to use it when I was in Edmonton. It's not only too expensive, the tube is WAY too big for storage and it's hard to manage around corners without damaging anything. These vacs are more portable, cheaper, and faster in my opinion.

Faster indeed, I have a central but I use a portable one for day to day use. It's too much of a hassle to take it out and put it all away.

Exactly. The tile I get all the tube thing set up and such, then carefully managing it, I would have finished with the vacuum in question and coiled up the cord with the retractor.