Sign in to follow this  
shift

My Absence!

As most of you know (or maybe not?) I've been in Hong Kong visiting relatives since July 21st and just got back around September 3rd.

Got back last Thursday, and a few days later got the flu (I doubt it's swine flu; don't worry :P)

Anyway, with school and the flu haven't had much time (nor energy) to go on APH or WLM much. As well as the fact that I'm still getting over jet lag (takes a few weeks for me to truly get back into the groove - as evidenced by my early morning posting)

Getting better now and now that I have enough energy to stay on the computer I've gotta get started on my long overdue review as well as news posts! And maybe even get a few more review things arranged through Jonathan.

So for those that have left me messages (shc, chc) that I have not replied, I apologize!

And for all the new faces I see on the forums (CrashGordon, redeemed etc) welcome to APH and enjoy your time here. If you don't already know I'm a News Editor as well as a member of the Publications Division here; and in addition I moderate the Root of APH Networks forum.

Edited by shift

Haha, you better apologize :P

We definitely appreciate your contributions as part of team here at APH Networks. I personally would have no problems with regards to arranging a higher review workload, but like the news, it needs to adhere to a certain schedule and consistency at all times, as well as maintaining thorough communications in a constant basis.

Haha, you better apologize :P

We definitely appreciate your contributions as part of team here at APH Networks. I personally would have no problems with regards to arranging a higher review workload, but like the news, it needs to adhere to a certain schedule and consistency at all times, as well as maintaining thorough communications in a constant basis.

Yeah, will be getting back into my regular routine this week. And get that last review done before I take on any more things.

Edited by shift

Heck, I will never forgive you! Nah, JK, I feel your pain school & flu is never a good combo. Anyways, good to hear you are back and ready to work!

Since you guys both go to SFU, you should meet up haha. We should start making APH T-shirts again to enhance the geekiness :P

And maybe the business cards we thought about last month.

Business cards yes, T-shirts not so much. Shift, if you ever want to find me just look for me in the ASB, in the Computing Science Common room located on the first right. We have $1 pop, probably the only thing that people know about. I have Mon, Wed, Fri classes.

Haha probably low chance that I'd see you, I have late classes on Monday (2:30 - 5:20) and Wednesday (4:30 - 5:20) and no school on Fridays. :P

One can stay a little later and one can come in a little earlier. :|

Have a nice APH mini conference. Next year we can all come to Calgary and we'll have "corporate events" like go karting. :P

Welcome back Sir. I really like it when APH does news twice daily - when you actually do it. :)

Good reviews too. Keep up the good work and do it consistently!!

• Like 1

New developments on a digitally transferred infectious disease? Biological warfare through computers....LOL

Calm down chc, I'm as busy as Shift is. I won't stay too long after for no reason, want to beat the rush home thanks to the Skytrain rush @ 4pm.