Sign in to follow this  
shift

Hellos

Nice! Gratz on signing the lease. Hey you know what they say, "There is no place like home" even if it is a bit small. A house is what you make of it.

Glad you found a place. Still should have came to Calgary instead. ;)

So he can find out who the chc likes ;)

• Like 1

I thought you went to Calgary last year - haven't you met the chc's favorite girls?

Edited by TL6MT
  • Like 1

Off topic from this but who's this *ahem* I've been hearing about with chc lol. Oh wait I also see "girls" not just "girl". Chc stop blushing man!!! hehe

@chc - Calgary was/has always been on my roadmap for places I'd love to live, along with Vancouver or at least in BC. It sucks you refused me as a roomate though cuz I remember offering to stay in your closet even, but I think you got too much review equipment in there. Is it still all there?

Signed lease today, so it's official. I was walking back from the shopping center to my friend's place (who I'm staying with for the week until I get furnished) and I couldn't help but smile at the idea that I've finally got my own place. I've had to stay at home this past year for family reasons. It's about time I moved out. When I take pics, keep in mind it's all bare. I can't paint cuz winter has hit us pretty quickly and I won't be able to air out the place in time for me to live there. I still need to do my own cleaning even though the landlord has already done cleaning.

• Like 1

Apparently not, I've met one candidate.

Who is it?

Off topic from this but who's this *ahem* I've been hearing about with chc lol. Oh wait I also see "girls" not just "girl". Chc stop blushing man!!! hehe

;) Read "the thread".

• Like 2