Sign in to follow this  
Mindovermaster

SUP*MAXFORCE Scam

looked at my credit card through my bank online, and I found an odd payment of $86.93.

Looked it up on google, its a scam.

Company: SUP*MAXFORCE

Type: Weight Loss Scam/Hoax

Claim title: Ripped OFF!!!!!

Claim value: $86.93

Incident Date: 12/7/09

:whistle::lol::P:realmad::realmad::realmad:

Now i have to call my bank and get my cash back...

Edited by Mindovermaster
  • Like 1

Usually the bank will just give you your money back, send you a new card and teach you how to properly disposing of your old one.

Probably will involve cutting the card in half along with other forms of disposal.

Happened to me a few months back with my debit card, except it was $350 CAD. TD Canada Trust just deposited the same amount back into my account.

Maybe you shouldn't have paid for it in the first place. Thus no scam.

Boomer, i never bought from them...

How did they get credit card number? I'd request a new number for safety reasons.

Yeah its probably best to do that.

Usually the bank will just give you your money back, send you a new card and teach you how to properly disposing of your old one.

Probably will involve cutting the card in half along with other forms of disposal.

Happened to me a few months back with my debit card, except it was $350 CAD. TD Canada Trust just deposited the same amount back into my account.

I had this similar thing happen to me too, they closed my first credit card.

I had my Paypal account broken into as well, and lost like $1,000

Edited by Mindovermaster
  • Like 1

I had this similar thing happen to me too, they closed my first credit card.

I had my Paypal account broken into as well, and lost like $1,000

In that case maybe you should be more careful with your credit card usage habits or maybe password protection methods :whistle:

Just had to register so that I can applaude the knowlegde gained by finding out HERE that the 2 consecutive payments made to S........... over two weeks raised my curiosity. Alas, it may take 3 months for my bank to recoup my loses. However, it will only be 3 days till I get my new Visa card, as I had to cancel my last one.

Thank you once again for these posts

• Like 2

looked at my credit card through my bank online, and I found an odd payment of $86.93.

Looked it up on google, its a scam.

:lol::P:P:P:P:realmad:

Now i have to call my bank and get my cash back...

ya i have also got the same problem

and now how woukd i get my money back.

• Like 2

Hi soore, welcome to APH. Generally speaking, it is advisable to call your credit card company for a chargeback (Unauthorized charge against your card) to get your money back, as others have discussed in this thread.

Very much so, chc. It's easy as 1, 2, 3. They might need to close your credit card to stop this from happening again. That could lower your credit score, but I pay all my payments on time, so I don't care. :lol:

See this is what you should do with your reputation, not with getting scammed. This is how people get scammed again, it is best to analyze where this all started so it can be avoided in the future.

Yes, but that doesn't necessarily mean you should do nothing about it. Yes getting your money back from the bank is important, but this is a hassle. Why not just find ways to avoid it as much as possible next time? Would that not be a better solution than just moving on with scams.