Sign in to follow this  
chconline

Let's make the longest thread on APH!

Some of it was good, not all of it... Plot overall was meh but some of the jokes were good like the one between the rock and a hard place.

A lot of the shows post season 10 is in my opinion :P Obviously The Simpsons is dying from being squeeze out with pop culture references irrelevant to the plot, expensive popular music licenses and guest stars that for the most part has little to do with the episode. One of the worst was the unfunny totally irrelevant halloween episode where Homer and Marge became cast in an assortment of famous "male-female" stories. It only takes one or two of those to get the Simpson fans to say "OMG THAT WAS FUNNY EPISODE BECAUSE I NOE THAT MOVIE TOO."

Even more WTF is the increasingly unbearable militant Lisa, trying too hard to be sexy Marge, and stupid aphnetworks.com one dimensional Homer -- no thanks, I'd rather watch mid-seasons Family Guy, and I'd prefer watch South Park season 2-3 over that, and by then I would resort to watching Frasier episodes which I watched 2 weeks ago for the 4th time :P

Edited by ty8131990

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

ololololololol

Population Dynamics

(1) Birth Rates

- Crude birth rate (“crude” because it refers to overall population) (CBR) – annual number of live births per 1,000 people. Typical range is 15-55

- General fertility rate (GFR) – the annual number of live births per 1000 females of child bearing age (15-49) in a population

- Total fertility rate (TFR) – the average number of children born to women in a population during their child bearing years (15-49)

 Total fertility rate has to be around 2.1 (1 for mom, 1 for dad and 0.1 is there for potential child mortality) for the population to replenish itself (can be up to 2.5 depending on mortality rates)

 Most developed countries are below this rate. For example, Canada’s TFR is 1.5, Spain and Italy are 1.2 – only one parent is replaced.

heh, because you are so busy? What about Family Guy? :P

That, and I got discouraged by it. Plus I watch more Frasier reruns :P

Actually Family Guy isn't too bad -- the episodes aren't consistently bad, but they're sort of a hit and miss. That's the reason I haven't bough Simpsons/Family Guys DVDs ever since 9th season/fifth volume.