Sign in to follow this  
Mindovermaster

What did you get this Christmas?

Wanna know what you all got, rather it was from family members, or just bought it for yourself! :P

For example:

Tonight, we exchanged presents amongst my Aunt, Uncle, 2 Cousins, and my Grandfather

I got:

The Best of Who's Line is it Anyway (uncensored) from my Aunt and Uncle

Lemmings game for my PSP from my Cousins

$50 from my Grandfather :lol:

I'll tell ya tomorrow what I get from my parents.

$150 and counting. :P

Other than that a lot of small gifts and cards from friends. For myself I bought some clothes, pants, shoes from the Adidas online store since they were half price. :lol:

Of course we know Kenneth is going for the big electronics.

I only got a $25 FS gift card, $30 cash and a little cute Miga doll.

I also treated myself to an LG LCD tv this year, hoping for a PS3 at all. Anyone want to help contribute to the "Get Kenneth a PS3" fund?

I got most of mine already (like the Netgear WNDR3700 :P ), but I got a new computer chair and a 4 piece 18v Porter-Cable tool set. Got some clothes and some cash from my mom yesterday.

newtoys.jpg

Edited by CrashGordon
  • Like 2

New Rims for my TL Type-S thanks to my lovely wife and son :P:D:drool:

19" Enkei Racing GTC01 in Hyper Black!! They're $450 a piece too. Time to buy some new tires!

45756119.png

• Like 3

Wow, someone's lucky :P Those are some really nice wheels.

They actually look quite a bit like the T-Forks. Probably won't get a set for my Civic any time soon (not buying new tires, remounting, etc. :D ) but definitely interested in the near future. I've always like Enkei products.

Ok from my sister-in-law, who wasn't there last night, gave me:

Atari Classics for PSP.

From my Mom and Dad, the normal stuff in my stocking, Candy, scratch-off cards. Also:

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (I only saw certain parts of this, as I was having seizures at the theater when we saw it in July/August :drool:) ((was funny that I smashed the popcorn container while i was having my seizures :P))

Yu-Gi-Oh: Battle City Duels (I think this is not the version I wanted, but I can spend the money i got on the correct ones. I want the very first ones, those were always my favorites)

Cube for PSP

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions for PSP

A new belt-loop watch to replace my old one that keeps flipping through the different modes when it gets banged around. :D

Also got $20

Looks like everyone (thats posted so far) had a pretty good Christmas and got some nice stuff.

Those are some nice rims TL.

Sweet TV BB.

Edited by CrashGordon
  • Like 3

Nice new TV BB, I also looked @ the W series but man, I'm dirt poor. Opted for a cheaper tv, but hey there can always be an upgrade next year.

Just picked up an open box G500 for $30 at Future Shop today. All open box products were 50% off apparently. I was gonna ask if that applied to TVs, monitors and big box items as well. But the line was too big haha.

It's quite a decent mouse. it combines the G5 v2 with the awesome frictionless wheel. I love it!

Edited by TL6MT
  • Like 1

The little things such as the mentioned wheel, more buttons and moved DPI switcher really makes this a great buy for the $30 I paid. I also like the on board memory, so I don't have to readjust my DPI every single time I reboot the computer.

They could have easily implemented the dpi settings into the driver, but in the past the custom settings stick with your computer, and not the mouse. Back then when Razer implemented onboard memory into the Copperhead, it was a big deal because the settings came with the mouse, and not the computer. Logitech has finally done it, and in my opinion it's quite an awesome thing.