Sign in to follow this  
TL6MT

Are you addicted to anything?

I wouldn't exactly call it an addiction, but it's hard to live without the internet and checking APH/Facebook/email. :P

(iPhone FTW)

Same as chc. Well, Facebook at least, haha. And my internet-enabled Nokia E63, too. :wub: Wireless @ home, and $0.30/MB mobile data at other times (the price FTL, the internets FTW)

(iPhone FTL... Nokia FTW)

I CONCUR, GOOD SIR! :P

But seriously, despite the iPhone being an all-round powerhouse, I love my tactile hardware keyboard. I was at an electronics shop today, and played a bit with an iPhone Touch. The software keyboard, while a dang sight better than WinMo (and I'm a WinMo fan lol), was so hard to get used to :| Speed typing on hardware keyboards FTW :D

Starts with d and ends in rugs.

On a more serious note probably computer usage. It's amazing how one feels so detached from the rest of society without the use of a computer and internet access.

lol the E63's tactile keyboard is nice, but the phone user experience is junk compared to the iPhone (I have both). The keyboard does take a while to get used to, but once you get used to it, I'd much rather have a large screen and a virtual keyboard than a phone that has a keyboard that occupies half the space and a non-touch screen for other uses.

Yeah I agree about the general phone experience. While using aforementioned iPod Touch, I was blown away by how smooth the pages load, and how quickly apps start up :wub: On the other hand, for a hardcore emailer, perhaps the hardware keyboard is a fair tradeoff. I probably could get used to the iPhone; anyone want to donate AU$900? :|

Yeah I agree about the general phone experience. While using aforementioned iPod Touch, I was blown away by how smooth the pages load, and how quickly apps start up

An iPod Touch is quite different from an iPhone I would have to say, even though both have touch screens and the same format (ie. apps etc). I have experience with both the iPhone and the touch, and personally, I hated the loading speed on both of them (maybe cuz I only had the 3G and not the 3GS). If you were a picky and hardcore phone user, I'd stay away from the iPhone, even the 3GS.

• Like 1

An iPod Touch is quite different from an iPhone I would have to say, even though both have touch screens and the same format (ie. apps etc). I have experience with both the iPhone and the touch, and personally, I hated the loading speed on both of them (maybe cuz I only had the 3G and not the 3GS). If you were a picky and hardcore phone user, I'd stay away from the iPhone, even the 3GS.

You're right. If I could mod the E63 keyboard to work with the iPhone over Bluetooth, then that would be the epitome of win. I'll use the virtual keyboard on the iPhone for casual use, and when some hardcore typing is needed, out comes the E63 keyboard for some awesomeness :wub: It would be a little extra bulk to carry, but worth it if I'm a hardcore emailer, etc.

I wouldn't exactly call it an addiction, but it's hard to live without the internet and checking APH/Facebook/email. :wub:

(iPhone FTW)

Had to agree with that.

• Like 1

:wub: Me too.

I'm also addicted to drag racing Ricers with my debadged Camaro SS.

Should put the autobot logo on it, now THAT would be cool (ok maybe I'm the only one who thinks that)

And start calling him Bumblebee, even though the Camaro isn't yellow.

Every time you park it in the garage, give it a pat and say "nice job Bumblebee" :wub:

Guess, the bee got a paint job. Black Camaros always did look better to me. Yellow may be a bit too flashy and more into luring people to key your car.

:wub: Me too.

I'm also addicted to drag racing Ricers with my debadged Camaro SS.

lol, a Camaro SS is still pretty easy to spot even without the badge. :|

Of course if anyone rices their car, it's understandable.

lol, a Camaro SS is still pretty easy to spot even without the badge. :|

Of course if anyone rices their car, it's understandable.

Don't confuse "ricer" with "Car enthusiast". :wub:

• Like 1

Yeah, that's true haha.

I also have some weird addiction to test driving cars with no intentions of buying. :wub:

I think they call that "Overtest driving". Nah, I just made it up. Anyways, as long as you write about it, you could become a professional car journalist/blogger.