medevacvii

Airsoft Equipment

They're significantly more expensive than USA due to Canadian laws regarding airsoft... I bet you can sneak one across the border for cheap. :P

They're significantly more expensive than USA due to Canadian laws regarding airsoft... I bet you can sneak one across the border for cheap. :P

Not necessarily. It depends on which company makes the gun and what type of materials they use. Although it may seem "cheaper" in the US, it all comes down to company, parts, and material that's in the gun.

• Like 3

Right, so no wonder mine had the orange nozzle since I had gotten them from an American retailer.

Do you use the gas powered one or battery powered ones?

It depends on what gun you have. Some must run on batteries, others on gas, and still others on spring. It varies :P My glock runs on gas, MP5 on batteries.

Edited by prestonyuen
  • Like 2

Spring ftw and doesn't hurt as much when you shoot yourself in the foot on purpose!

:P Gas guns give the most power, spring the least. I suggest don't shoot yourself with a gas gun :P I like my power :P

• Like 2

Like when you literally shoot yourself in the foot. :P

Gas guns have realistic recoil though. Battery is easier to maintain.

Gas guns have realistic recoil though. Battery is easier to maintain.

Again, it really depends on the gun you have. Some battery powered guns have a more realistic recoil. And yes, battery, in general, is easier to maintain. All you need to do is charge the battery. For all guns, whether battery, gas, or spring, you're going to need to clean the barrel.

Edit: There's more guns out there than you know. On top of that, there's so many accessories and parts to customize upgrade your guns, there's no telling how many combinations there are for each type of game/situation.

Edited by prestonyuen
  • Like 2

Yep, how does a laser sight sound? I've seen some mounted ones and some customs where people made their own by buying a laser pointer and changing the enclosure or even making their own.

post-2375-126809274049_thumb.jpg.jpg]post-2375-126809273654_thumb.jpg.jpg]Here is my rubber training knife. Always keep one handy. If in danger, use it to run faster :thumbsup: Completion of my collection for my vest.

post-2375-12680927297_thumb.jpg.jpg]

post-2375-126809273313_thumb.jpg.jpg]

post-2375-126809273654_thumb.jpg.jpg]

post-2375-126809274049_thumb.jpg.jpg]

Edited by prestonyuen
  • Like 2

Oh my goodness, this is so messed up... I'm posting pictures twice when I only posted it once.... plus my little blurp is supposed to be at the top...:thumbsup: and I'm getting .jpg] after all my pics:devil:

Edited by prestonyuen
  • Like 2

Nah, Ninja is better, then you sneak up w/ Commando pro and jump off a tree or roof and knife someone.

You can't have Ninja and Commando perks at same time! Most knifers go Lightweight, Marathon and either Ninja for silent run or Commando for more knifing range!

My knifing pre-set is with Ninja cause I like silence over more slash range :thumbsup:

Edited by shift

Well, who said you can't train all these perks in RL? Well other than Commando Pro, don't think you can do that one without breaking a couple things. Oh well, Ninja will be good enough in AirSoft.

Man can you imagine if I had unlimited fall range? I would jump out my second story window to get to the kitchen. LOL