Sign in to follow this  
Mindovermaster

Byez!

I'll be out Jan 18-25. Going to the Florida Keys, relaxing. A much needed retreat. Going with my parents, of course. But I'm going to tell them to shut their yappers! :D

Only problem is that our flight is at 5:30 AM Monday. Have to wake up at about 3...

I'll be on from time to time, as they have wireless down there, and I'm bringing my netbook. I'll be sure to send piccys! :lol:

Peace out! (For now)

chc, don't let these people have fun while I'm gone :D

Number one rule of thumb for EVERYONE is to never go online on vacation unless your vacation is over 1 month in duration! :D

Number one rule of thumb for EVERYONE is to never go online on vacation unless your vacation is over 1 month in duration! :D

Exactly. You'll just ruin your vacation. You can always come back to use the Internet unless you're gone for a long time.

• Like 2

I disagree. I can't go for more than 3 days without checking my messages lol. In fact I am typing this on my iPhone. Internet on vacation FTW!

You won't necessarily ruin your vacation, but the point of a vacation is to get away from some of this stuff and just relax. Not check email or APH.

I don't know about you but sitting in front of a computer for a couple hours straight does a vacation not make. (Bad Grammar was there for a reason)

You won't necessarily ruin your vacation, but the point of a vacation is to get away from some of this stuff and just relax. Not check email or APH.

Sorry, that's what I meant. Not ruin...

• Like 4

I'm not planning on being at the airport tomorrow, so I'll probably miss you. :P

Be sure to grab some towels from the hotel and bring them home. :P

Edited by CrashGordon
  • Like 2

Shower everyday! :P

ESPECIALLY if it's hot out!

I can't imagine showering every 2 days somewhere like Florida, when I was in Hong Kong I took a shower before I went out, and before I went to bed!

Edited by shift

I don't think he'll get around to showering until 3 days lol. It's going to take him too much effort to even try to shower even once a day.

Edited by prestonyuen
  • Like 4

Shower everyday! :P

ESPECIALLY if it's hot out!

I can't imagine showering every 2 days somewhere like Florida, when I was in Hong Kong I took a shower before I went out, and before I went to bed!

Here in CALIFORNIA I shower twice a day too especially during the summer... come home after work... it's sick.

• Like 3