medevacvii

Final Fantasy XIII for PS3 and xBox

If you're a Final Fantasy Freak, check this out:

Nice graphics, its a good game (hopefully), a collector's item, I'm getting it when it comes out :P

Edited by prestonyuen
  • Like 3

Sigh, my friend already has it in Japan. Wish it would come out sooner.

Of course, Asia always has stuff out before America does. I'd rather be living in some part of Asia than in America.

• Like 2

I've been trying to get my hands on the whole collection, but fail to do so. I only have Tactics, 1, 2, 7, 8, 10, and 12. I'm waiting on 13 right now to be released and 14 in December.

• Like 2

Sigh, my friend already has it in Japan. Wish it would come out sooner.

:ninja: Get it shipped over.

• Like 1

That would work if I could read all the Japanese right? No point in playing FF without reading a crud load of text or hearing the cutscenes.

I'll end up playing this for sure, but it sure doesn't beat the older style FF games. FF 1, 2, 6 (3 in US), 7, 9 are the ones I loved and played a lot. I haven't got around to play some of the remakes (for GBA and DS).

• Like 1

I got my copy of FF XIII in January. If I were to make a comparison, the general feeling of the game is like FFX. The main story is super easy with little challenging elements. It's like watching one long movie with some player interaction.

The game basically holds your hand throughout the game by putting save points every 10 yards, and allows the option of resetting a fight at the press of a button. The combat system is fun though. Unlike other FF games, the system is deceivingly fun for the min-maxer because everything is done in real time -- I described it as deceiving, because you only get to micro-manage one character.

With that being said, I play Demon's Souls more often, simply because its hard-coreness appeals to me the most.

• Like 1

The game basically holds your hand throughout the game by putting save points every 10 yards, and allows the option of resetting a fight at the press of a button. The combat system is fun though. Unlike other FF games, the system is deceivingly fun for the min-maxer because everything is done in real time -- I described it as deceiving, because you only get to micro-manage one character.

Sweet :lol: I was looking forward to something new from Square Enix. I'm always up for something fun.

• Like 2