Sign in to follow this  
shift

Happy Birthday CrashGordon!

Thanks guys.

Just another day to me though. :P

Sorry haven't been very active lately, but I'm in the planning stages of some home upgrade projects (master bath, main bath and kitchen countertop/backsplash)and will be doing most if not all the work myself, so I've been working extra hours/jobs to make the cash needed to get them done. I did get my under cabinet lights done over the weekend though. :P

• Like 1

Awesome! Gotta post some pictures of those when you're done :P

My parents are actually working on a kitchen remodel with stone or hardwood floors and in-floor heating as well as granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.

Yep, going to demo the master shower and redo from the subfloor up and tile the main floor area with 12x12 tiles on the main floor and shower walls, 2x2 on the shower floor. Put in a single handle shower valve. Should be a load of fun. :P

Here's what I've picked out for tile:

master and main floors and tub/shower walls: Sera Gray

master shower floor: Durango Walnut Mosaic with 1/8" medium gray grout lines.

For the kitchen counter:

Absolute Black Granite with the matching square edge and Country Beige Travertine for the backsplash in a diamond pattern.

I'll probably take a little break then do the main bath (floor and tub/shower area) and the kitchen stuff.

I just replaced the 40 year old sliding glass door a few weeks ago with a more energy efficient one.

Here's a gallery of some of what I've gotten done on other projects. http://img707.imageshack.us/g/slidingdoor0187.jpg/

Edited by CrashGordon
  • Like 1

Man, Happy BDAY! That aside I like your choice of Granite for the kitchen counter and the backsplash also matches very well. Good picks all around!

Happy birthday man! Hope you're having a good one :P

I agree, your choices look pretty good. Post some pics when you're done!