Sign in to follow this  
chconline

Canada Post is retarded.

Apparently they implemented a new policy where when you pick up an item, it has to match both the person's name AND address, not address only :wacko:

Recently I purchased a CPU and it was addressed to APH Networks Inc. with the same address as me. Went to pick it up after school. The girl at the counter said she can't release a package since she needs to prove that I am from APH Networks.

So I found a secondary copy of my certificate of incorporation and drove back. She said she "never seen one" so she can't accept that. I asked her what she wanted. She said she wanted just a mail.

Therefore I drove home AGAIN (It's only 2 minutes away) and found some crappy old Dell letters when I entered APH Networks Inc. into the "Business" section when I bought things from Dell Small Business (You can enter anything into that when you order, like VTEC JUST KICKED IN YO Incorporated if you like, it doesn't matter). So she saw the letter and released the package :P

This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Anyone can make a fake letter with any address on there, I think a certificate of incorporation with a corporate access number holds a LOT more than some stupid unofficial letter that can be addressed to anyone. And that's not to mention that if it's the same address, who cares?

I think the employee was just too dumb or probably new.

I would file a complaint :P

Wat. Tell me something I don't know :wacko: Australia Post FTW.

In all seriousness, you could have a bunch of unrelated people living at the same address, so I can see what Canada Post is "worried" about. But still, I agree with you :P

Edited by redeemed

:P Who would dare question the chc? Maybe she likes you and just wants to see you a few more times.
  • Like 1

:P Who would dare question the chc? Maybe she likes you and just wants to see you a few more times.

Was it "the girl" working at the post office?

A bit excessive for company name eh? Maybe it is time to print out some Business cards.

Yeah what happened to that anyway? :P

:wacko: Who would dare question the chc? Maybe she likes you and just wants to see you a few more times.

Highly doubt that, she's just not flexible in decision making in the obviousness of it all.

Was it "the girl" working at the post office?

Nope.