Sign in to follow this  
Xonia

Egged some guys house for the lulz half a year ago..

Alright guys, so I took a train to an undisclosed city in canada :ninja: and was walking around a suburban neighborhood alone with some eggs I just bought from the store :whistle: so basically I egged this guys house and he prolly *****ed n tried to call the cops lol :P but no point :no: because I took the train back home and never went 2 that block again (Y)

Alright guys, so I took a train to an undisclosed city in canada :ninja: and was walking around a suburban neighborhood alone with some eggs I just bought from the store :whistle: so basically I egged this guys house and he prolly *****ed n tried to call the cops lol :P but no point :no: because I took the train back home and never went 2 that block again (Y)

LULZ OMG HAHA URE MY HERO !!111

People like you are why I have wireless cameras around the house. I have a couple gas powered M16 airsoft guns and you would be screaming your *** out when I shoot you... and it won't be anywhere that feels good.

Edited by TL6MT
  • Like 4

holy **** :woot: i thought u were a car im so highnvm :hehe: this is a troll thread :woot: for an alternate view of a popular thread in this forum :lol:

Fail thread is Fail.

LULZ OMG HAHA URE MY HERO !!111

People like you are why I have wireless cameras around the house. I have a couple gas powered M16 airsoft guns and you would be screaming your *** out when I shoot you... and it won't be anywhere that feels good.

A few years ago we were at a Party. Funny coincidence it was after an Airsoft game (I don't play). A few of the guys used to be in the Navy and some pricks decided to play a prank on the house owner. Those pricks thought it was funny but the guys had a better plan - decided to camp out in the Backyard with their Airsoft assualt rifles. When they stepped in they jumped out and yelled EVERYONE DOWN ON THE GROUND. Scared the **** out of those Kids and pinned them down to teach them a lesson. They never came back. :lol:

Own some real Guns TL? I got nothing heavy - just a Glock.

• Like 4

Fail thread is Fail.

A few years ago we were at a Party. Funny coincidence it was after an Airsoft game (I don't play). A few of the guys used to be in the Navy and some pricks decided to play a prank on the house owner. Those pricks thought it was funny but the guys had a better plan - decided to camp out in the Backyard with their Airsoft assualt rifles. When they stepped in they jumped out and yelled EVERYONE DOWN ON THE GROUND. Scared the **** out of those Kids and pinned them down to teach them a lesson. They never came back. :lol:

Own some real Guns TL? I got nothing heavy - just a Glock.

:lol: Owned. I have a deagle and USP Elite. All pistols. I don't think I am allowed to own anything more but I am not familiar with gun laws and I'm not a gun enthusiast.

• Like 3

And also, he failed to notice "the other thread" is made in July 2010, which is not a year and a half ago. (It precedes Preston's joining date, lol.)

And also, he failed to notice "the other thread" is made in July 2010, which is not a year and a half ago. (It precedes Preston's joining date, lol.)

owned.jpg

• Like 3

LOL!

• Like 1