Sign in to follow this  
chconline

Alberta election

Which party are you going to vote in the Alberta election?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which party are you going to vote for in the Alberta election? Be sure to provide your reasons.

I am going to vote for Conservative because Ralph Klein is a great premier in my opinion.

Ralph Klein is good but he sgouldn't put down ppl who are on AISH those ppl are AISH for a reason and its not cuz they want to but they have to to earn a living in this world these days i heard Ralph Klein that some ppl are busing the system and don't need cuz they don't look handicapped just cuz that person doesn't look handicapped doesn't mean they are abusing the system and anyone who agrees with Ralph Klein is a jerk and no heart for the poor ppl of Alberta.

Actually, in my opinion, people on AISH really needs the help of the government. But consider the following:

1) People on AISH usually live with their family members

2) Some people smokes

So that if they live with their family member, they aren't paying much (if any) for rent/food/and others for living, and if they smoke, they waste a big portion of their money. $800 is great for most people in this situation. For the exception of the others who needs to pay rent/food/others and doesn't smoke/gamble/drink, they should get a raise to make their living better.

By the way, which party are you voting for if you put 'others'? :)