Sign in to follow this  
chconline

Osama Bin Laden is Dead

After 10 years.

Surprised by the news? Well I think most of us forgot about him already, but it's about time.

Yep, breaking news as of 1.5 hours ago. Not justifying the war, but... well, it kinda makes their efforts worth something at least. http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/01/bin.laden.obit/index.html?hpt=C1

Also here: http://www.smh.com.au/world/osama-bin-laden-dead-20110502-1e44h.html

Lol on the above SMH page:

Tap F5 on your keyboard to see the latest

:P

Last time I checked, there were 1500 comments on this Reddit discussion thread in the last 45 minutes since Osama's death was announced :| Lol and now Reddit is down, presumably thanks to the influx of people looking for info about this breaking news.

Edit: now 3100 comments :|

Edit 2: there are some really insightful comments in that discussion. Not that I agree with all of them, but interesting points nevertheless.

ROFL this Fox News fail brought to you by the resident grammar Nazi (see the red box):

s4fQP.png

Edited by redeemed

About ****ing time, that son of a ***** can burn in hell.

CIA operation kills Osama bin Laden in Pakistan

A CIA-led operation has killed Osama bin Laden in Pakistan and recovered his body after a tortuous decadelong hunt for the elusive militant leader who commanded the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, U.S. government officials said Sunday night.

CIA Director Leon Panetta called key members of Congress late Sunday to describe the killing of the Al Qaeda leader, and President Obama is expected to make the announcement on national TV.

The U.S. and allied countries invaded Afghanistan following the Sept. 11 attacks because the Taliban government there was sheltering Bin Laden. The Taliban were ousted from power, but the Al Qaeda leader was not captured. The United States has been at war in Afghanistan ever since.

It has long been suspected that Bin Laden was hiding in the mountainous region along the Afghan-Pakistani border, and U.S. Predator drone attacks had grown frequent there. Civilian casualties in those strikes had led to friction between the U.S. and Pakistan.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-naw-osama-bin-laden-dead-20110501,0,2644356.story

Interesting that it took the US almost 10 years to kill one man.

Haha! Your response is like that of a true patriot! Canadians are taking it as "meh". But yea, Bin Laden definitely deserved it :realmad:

Well I've looked further into this and it looks like an impressive operation by the US. I can't believe some of the Muslim religious leaders are complaining about how US took care of their body. At least they got rid of him within 24 hours? He got more than what he deserved. For someone who has done all this crap, they are actually complaining. :no:

I'm glad that ****er got owned for what theyve done to our Country and our People. This man has no Respect for human life and I'm glad he got the Justice he deservces. As for those crazy Nutjobs who complain they should just shut the **** up and do away with do away with Religion of Peace as they always want to convince me they are but are not working. but at least he'll get 72 virgins :lol: