Sign in to follow this  
Big Bang

9/11 - 10 years

Its scary it's been 10 years already. I didn't have to work that day so I watched it on TV when my friend called me up to turn on the TV. I remember getting back to work that week. :|

• Like 1

I was watching it on the morning news. I couldn't believe my eyes and when I went to work we were all stuck in the conference room looking at the TV. We got no work done all morning and it was a very long day. Absolutely unbelievable.

• Like 1

I recall watching it when I woke up in the morning, I'm not sure what I thought back then, but I am sure now that it was a small sense of fear.

I was in Grade 6 when the planes hit. I was coming home for lunch (I live right next to the school) and my parents were telling me what happened. I turned on the TV and was like :| Then the teachers were briefly talking about it in the afternoon but everyone was quite confused and scared. Later on that day (I think I still had dial up) we tried to go on news websites like CNN, but they were all down. :S

I was in Grade 3. I just remember waking up, walking over to my parents' room, and seeing them watching the television. I was shocked, but I don't think I really understood the magnitude of the situation.

Grade 5; Saw tower one fall right before I had to go to school. Ended up talking about it with our grade 5 teacher -- it was a long day.