Sign in to follow this  
TL6MT

Veterans Day - 11/11/11

at 11:11am :|

I have friends and family in the military, and I'm proud of their service for the country.

Edited by TL6MT

Yeah, it is (or was yesterday haha) Remembrance Day here in Australia. Really thankful for the people who put their lives on the line for our country. And the timing was epic. Cue all the Facebook "11/11/11 11:11" status updates :P (and yes, I'm a culprit :P)

In other news, today's Affiliates Article Roundup: http://aphnetworks.com/news/2011/11/11/articles-roundup-veterans-day-111111-edition

See the post timing :thumbsup:

Edited by redeemed

Yep, Remembrance Day here in Canada as well. I can't imagine going to war, but for all those who put up with it all and sacrificed their life so that we can all live in peace -- lest we forget. :)

Yeah, it is (or was yesterday haha) Remembrance Day here in Australia. Really thankful for the people who put their lives on the line for our country. And the timing was epic. Cue all the Facebook "11/11/11 11:11" status updates :P (and yes, I'm a culprit :P)

In other news, today's Affiliates Article Roundup: http://aphnetworks.com/news/2011/11/11/articles-roundup-veterans-day-111111-edition

See the post timing :thumbsup:

(Y) lol good job on the epic timing sir.

at 11:11am :|

I have friends and family in the military, and I'm proud of their service for the country.

+1

Ive considered joining the Air Force back then as well, Im proud of the men and women who put their lives on the line every day for the Country.