Sign in to follow this  
Jyro

Thermaltake Bigwater 760 Plus by Devin Chollak

That looks like quite a complete water cooling kit. Is the 120mm fan on the radiator replaceable?

Yeah, the fan can be replaced quiet easily. I'm still slightly hesitant to run water in my system haha, but we shall see. It looks like the product is designed fairly well and should prove to be great. I'll be installing it today and start playing around with it to see.

^ That's an advisable solution. Run it outside the case, and then install it afterwards.

I did and all is good, well except for a minor issue!

Well, how well does it Perform?

The review should be up soon, but I was rather surprised that it lost to the Frio OCK. I double checked everything and it looks like my results are consistent with other people. It leaves me wondering if it really is worth the $150 price tag.

Just remember, it's not JUST for using with your CPU -- you can hook up other components to it (Although you'll need to modify it), so it can possibly provide you with adequate cooling. Also, I remember back then with 2 bay coolers from Thermaltake is that the radiator should be placed higher than your CPU, in case you aren't doing that.

It can barely outperform a Air cooler :rofl:

It is rather unfortunate, especially considering it is much louder just trying to match the air cooler. :(

Well, I'm sure if you grab a larger radiator, the temperatures will improve. Just keep in mind you'll have to spend more mooolaa haha ;)

Well, I'm sure if you grab a larger radiator, the temperatures will improve. Just keep in mind you'll have to spend more mooolaa haha ;)

Well I could always get a 480x120mm radiator, stick it outside right now in -30 and really improve the temps :P

Well I could always get a 480x120mm radiator, stick it outside right now in -30 and really improve the temps :P

:rofl: DOO IT! I wanna be a witness to that.

I think the coolant might freeze. Just stick it outside on air cooling :P

Maybe I could scrap the whole block heater for my car and just use my computer lol