chconline

chconline's 2013 Honda Accord Touring I4 6MT Sedan

Signed for a 2013 Honda Accord Touring I4 6MT sedan in Modern Steel Metallic last week. Basically a combo of the Sport with V6 Touring, sans the V6 obviously :P You sucker Americans don't get this combo with 18" rims and all... paid $32901 OTR with tax, fees, block heater, mud guards, wheel locks, all season floor mats, etc. which I think is a REALLY good deal. Another in town dealer tried to charge me MSRP + $600 so I just walked out rofl. I think I might need to wait 2 months for this car, but we'll see how it goes. Will post pics when it arrives.

Damn chc. I wish we got one of those combos here in the USA. If we did I'll have one in my driveway ASAP.

Meh, still factory order :( Ironically, the car is made in the USA.

Actually I searched around and this car is actually available to a couple of dealers in Toronto and Vancouver. No love for Alberta.

I don't think there will be one in another month or so, haha. Hopefully before the end of April?

Holy **** that's a long wait - 2 more weeks? Photos when it arrives!

We can also get an Acura ILX Dynamic with Tech here in Canada... Either way, 1.5 more weeks!

I got some Polk Audio db6051 coming in as well.

It should. I've read it on DriveAccord and people seems to have no issues plugging these speakers into their cars.

Finally confirmed. The car was scheduled to arrive at Okotoks Honda on Monday, but it got delayed because there were not enough cars to fill the truck. To speed things up the dealership got an extra car, so the truck can depart. My brand spankin' new more-rare-than-a-Lambo 2013 Accord Touring 6MT arrived on the lot earlier this afternoon. I'm booked in on Friday to pick up the car. Oh yes...

IT'S IN! IT'S IN!

The other guy behind me is taking a delivery of another 2013 Touring 6MT in White Orchid Pearl. The guy got lucky as he just got the car and it was from the same batch as mine. So he didn't need to wait 4 months...

2VN44Cq.jpg

Czq6vaC.jpg

:P Man, the guys White in the back looks better.

What a beauty with a MT. I wish we had Touring MT.