chconline

chconline's 2013 Honda Accord Touring I4 6MT Sedan

I know, right? It'll probably be even better if I drive 80km/h the whole time :lol:

What do you get?

Nice car and nice photos - the LEDs look great. Too bad Acura doesn't have them on 80% of the cars.

• Like 1

Yep, some rock chips on the hood, but repairable. Had a few scratches and scruffs here and there, but nothing a polisher and some skills couldn't fix (for now) :lol:

Just an update on those laser jammers. We did some test runs on September 6th with an LTI Marksman 20/20 125pps laser gun on a long stretch of open road from around 1800ft to 0ft. All JTG. The results were excellent (Y)

Also, sold my V995 radar detector. Upgrading soon :)

Enlighten us on whats JTG?

Jam to gun is correct. It means the LIDAR gun can't get a reading from "infinite" range to point blank.

KJAATMU.jpg

Did another 3-month scheduled interior detail today. Everything is holding up well, and absolutely no cracks/fades in the leather :D

That's really impressive - I've seen perforated leather cars on CL and there are some pretty ****ty ones out there (creases maybe not cracks). Very nice job.

• Sad 1

CL = Craigslist?

But yeah, I constantly see cars on Kijiji with leather seats wondering what the heck they did to the seats. Leather conditioner is cheap, and it's easy to apply.

In a somewhat related news, my car has some rattling noise issues near the sunroof on the headliner. I took it to the dealer three times. The first time, they could not replicate the problem, so they just lubricated the sunroof as I've instructed. Second time, I specifically mentioned the headliner, which they added more foam, and fixed most of the issue. Unfortunately, the metal bar on the sunroof still causes some rattling noise, which was annoying. As such, I took it in the third time, and they replaced the entire headliner. Issue was finally fixed :D