chconline

chconline's 2013 Honda Accord Touring I4 6MT Sedan

which dealer did you take it to? it seems like theyre really doing their job

Village Honda. I would never go to them to buy a car, but their service department is top notch.

Nope, no scratched pillars. I checked. They've done a good job other than connecting my radar detector/dashcam tap cable incorrectly.

Amazing job chc. Your ability to keep your cars brand-spanking-new looking never ceases to amaze me. How many miles?

Haha typical Calgary weather ... raining one day, turns into snow, and then the next day is sunny.

Very nice cleaning job. Looks like spring cleaning is in full effect.

Actually it wasn't that bad. The paint sealant kept most of the marks off. A quick rinse, and it'll be good as new. I do the detailing mainly to get the paint sealant back on for protection; hence why I do it in the fall as well.

You missed some spots on the Exhaust.

:P

Better redo the whole job now!

Got some new "parking sensors" at the back. Got them for free essentially. These are the high power heads too.

ZiHsfHv.jpg

v2KS780.jpg

They don't use rear laser in Calgary, and it can't jam the DragonEye in Edmonton, but whatever, free is free :P

Basically, I got a quad set (2 HP heads + 2 regular) for a very good price from a guy on a forum. I took 2 HP heads, and then sold the rest of the set (2 regular heads, CPU, speakers) for more than what I paid for. It's not only free. I actually made money on it :lol:

Thanks. Just tested it with an Ultralyte Compact (Pretty much the same gun as the Ultralyte LR B, which they use here in Calgary) and it performs wonderfully.

Basically, I got a quad set (2 HP heads + 2 regular) for a very good price from a guy on a forum. I took 2 HP heads, and then sold the rest of the set (2 regular heads, CPU, speakers) for more than what I paid for. It's not only free. I actually made money on it :lol:

:rofl: the chc way.

• Haha 1