Probably not. Windows RT makes no sense - especially when most people buying a Windows tablet expect it to run Windows app, but Surface Pro costs too much and has **** battery life.

I think it had a chance, but that ship may have sailed. It may have been too hyped for its own good and definitely too pricey.

Probably not. Windows RT makes no sense - especially when most people buying a Windows tablet expect it to run Windows app, but Surface Pro costs too much and has **** battery life.

True that. Couldn't have said it better myself.

I have Friends who bought Surface RTs on Release day and was all excited and they couldn't Understand that it doesnt run Regular Windows apps.

"Its a Windows Tablet right?"
"Yes"

"So I can install X Software on it"

"No"

"Why?"
"Because its Windows RT"

"So its Windows."
"Not Really"
"wtf"

Coincidentally, Asus has been contracted to build the new Nexus tablet again :P

Woot woot! Rumors say it's the new Nexus 10.

But yeah I don't see Windows RT coming close to the likes of iOS or Android OS. Even when people can get the Surface RT for approximately $199 (as a student), there are too few apps in the Windows store to even consider the RT.

I'm pretty sure RT now stands for ReTreat.

Edited by aeroLai

Id honest rather buy Windows RT than Android...

I think it would depend on need for me, but the lack of apps kind of kills it for me. Sort of similar to WP tbh.

A lot of apps are now available on Windows RT and WP8. I think its more perception than reality.

A lot of apps are now available on Windows RT and WP8. I think its more perception than reality.

The problem is that perception is key in a lot of cases. Especially when it comes to the success or failure of a product.

That, and hardware specs of Windows device. "Perceived resolution" of a Surface? Screw that, people want Retina displays :P