Sign in to follow this  
TL6MT

US misprinted 30 million $100 bills

30 million misprinted bills? Sometimes, it might be a good idea to go through more testing before putting them to mass production. First thing you learn on the job as an engineer :P

Wow. Great job :thumbsup: I really hope whoever was responsible for a pretty colossal screwup is fired. You always print a sample and make sure it's good to go, then pull every 50th one to check. At least thats what you do when your just printing newpapers, sales ads, stuff that really isn't as critical as printing money.

Wow. Great job :thumbsup: I really hope whoever was responsible for a pretty colossal screwup is fired. You always print a sample and make sure it's good to go, then pull every 50th one to check. At least thats what you do when your just printing newpapers, sales ads, stuff that really isn't as critical as printing money.

I think the issue is they didn't even make sure they're MP ready before firing up the machines :S

I think it's a design problem... but you can see why we're into so much debt.