Sign in to follow this  
Big Bang

Toronto mayor Rob Ford

He has definitely crossed a lot of lines. Too many to count. I think he should get out.

Ironically, I think he's the best mayor Toronto ever had. He balanced the budget without increasing taxes, and stamped out a lot of corruption in city hall in the last few years (But probably being the most morally corrupt himself :P ). He definitely has the balls to do things that no other mayor has. Tells you something about politics... definitely better than the so-called "purple revolution" crap here in Calgary.

Also, he hopes to be the Prime Minister one day :lol:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/11/18/rob-ford-claims-he-wants-to-be-prime-minister-as-he-swears-again-on-tv-in-bizarre-u-s-interviews/

still better than nenshi

Nenshi = Calgary Mayor? I looked online it seems he was quite Popular in your last Election...

Makes me laugh every time.

:rofl: :rofl:

Nenshi = Calgary Mayor? I looked online it seems he was quite Popular in your last Election...

he had no real competition and only 20% of the population voted tells you how much. the 2nd place person came in last minute and managed 20% of the vote and this is nenshis second term only. everyone knows hes going to win by a landslide because no one else bothered to run.

hes also popular among young mindless individuals who voted him because he uses twitter but never cares about how much money hes spending. Calgary could use a rob ford treatment in city hall without the drugs

he had no real competition and only 20% of the population voted tells you how much. the 2nd place person came in last minute and managed 20% of the vote and this is nenshis second term only. everyone knows hes going to win by a landslide because no one else bothered to run.

hes also popular among young mindless individuals who voted him because he uses twitter but never cares about how much money hes spending. Calgary could use a rob ford treatment in city hall without the drugs

Haha ok I see thanks.

Haha, that's pretty much the whole story.